Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday blues...

Assalammualaikum and good evening everybody... ^___^

The busy Monday.... as usual. But, I'm happy with new scope of my jobs. Honestly, it's very hard to do but I'm try my best. To prove the woman can do any challenges. My boss always said that he think the woman cannot make this jobs. It's challenges to me.. I'll prove that it's not true...

Allah.... this week, this Saturday I have registration for my Master. InsyaAllah, my hope...my ambition can be the true/best memory in my life. Hopefully, I always strong and get the strength from Allah, en.suami and my family to do all this. It's very difficult when I'm alone... but I know, Allah always here with me. Allah is Maha Mengetahui...Maha Adil.

I'm very sleepy and have headache. So, good night allz.... lebiu... mmmmuahhss...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Korang... meh la tinggalkan comment. nanti saya comment entry korang plak. ^___^ tq.